WE’RE OPEN! Daily 10 am – 4 pm
With the continued safety and well-being of our visitors, staff and volunteers the highest priority, please see here for the FRDC Safety Plan, developed in accordance with WorkSafeBC guidelines.
To ensure safety and effective physical distancing, Birthday Parties will remain temporarily suspended until further notice.
We are looking forward to celebrating your child’s special day at the Centre soon!
The “It’s O-Fish-Al” party theme and decorations were very nice and everyone could tell the kids loved the pre-organized games, arts and crafts and of course the entertaining puppet show!! Mom’s and Dad’s alike asked us how we found such a great location for a birthday party.
– Salim and Shaina Adatia
The facilitators managed to keep 12 boys ages 4 to 10 years, with 4 on the autism spectrum, engaged throughout. All of them had the ability to talk to the kids at an appropriate level yet still keep it informative and interesting. The parents of the children were all impressed by your facility as well. I will be recommending the FRDC to my friends from around the lower mainland (and have already). You are another reason why I am proud to live in New Westminster.
– Diane Bodnar
Celebrate your child’s birthday at the Fraser River Discovery Centre!
Let us host your next birthday party and celebrate your child’s special day in a unique and fun setting. You bring the kids, food, and gifts – we’ll take care of the rest!
We are now accepting new bookings!
- 1 hour of guided activities
- 2 hours use of pre-decorated party room
- Use of FRDC fridge if required (space limited)
To book your party please click the link below:
- Birthday parties are offered Saturdays only from 10:30am-1:30pm
- Cost is $150.00 (plus GST) for up to 10 children
- Additional children are $10.00 (plus GST) each
- Maximum party size is 15 children
- Deposit of $50.00 is required at time of booking; balance payable upon arrival
- Maximum one adult chaperone per child, excluding the birthday child
- Booking requests must be received at least three weeks in advance of the desired party date