WELCOME, TEACHERS & EDUCATORS!
Your River School adventure starts here!
All our place-based, interactive, curriculum-connected programs are designed to encourage students of all ages to feel connected to the Fraser River. Our team of fantastic, knowledgeable school program volunteers are ready to make your trip to the Discovery Centre an interactive and memorable experience. See you soon!
Are you a community organization, tour operator, seniors group, or daycare? Please email us at email@example.com to find out if our River School program can work for you!
- Each program is 90 minutes in length (except where noted)
- Offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10:00am or 12:30pm
- $7.00 per student (minimum charge $84.00+GST); group size between 12 to 30
- Pre-registration is required at least three weeks in advance. Click here for a booking form.
- Click here for the River School Program Summaries!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-521-8401 ext. 108.
River School Programs
- Welcomed by the Water – Grades K-3 | available February 2019
- Living Dinosaurs – Grades K-7
- From Pollution to Solution – Grades 2-5
- Whose Job Is It Anyway? – Grades 2-5
- Fraser Trade Brigade – Grades 4-7
- Our Bones Are Made of Salmon – Grades 4-7
- The Trading Trail – Grades 4-7
- Taking the Pulse of the Fraser – Grades 6-9