this is a test page to determine if we can host Click* Photos of the Fraser here.
The photo contest is over
You have already voted for this entry
You have already used all your votes
Your photo upload was successful - thank you for participating in this year's Click* Photos of the Fraser competition!
Please take time to explore the gallery to see other uploads by members of the community. Vote on your favourites for the people's choice award!
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact Michael Goodchild at email@example.com.
Welcome to Click* Photos of the Fraser 2021!
We're pleased that you are interested in participating in this year's competition and exhibition project.
Please observe the following rules for photo submissions:
- This exhibit is open to photographic works only. Please do not submit images that are not works of photography (such as photos of paintings, screenshots, or illustrations).
- Artists must only submit original photographs that they themselves have taken.
- Photographs must be submitted electronically.
- You may submit up to three photographs for jury selection.
- Only photographs received by midnight October 31, 2021 will be included in jury selection.
What will you do to prevent my work from being copied?
You will retain copyright of your images and the Fraser River Discovery Centre will not reproduce any image without your consent.
Can you tell me a bit more about the jury process?
The jury will select the photographs best reflecting the diversity of entries and the theme for the year. They will also decide on select the winning photograph in The River at Work, The River Wild and The River’s People categories.
Who is on the jury?
The jury will change each year according to the theme. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details about this year’s jury.
Is there someone I can contact with more specific questions?
Absolutely! Please email Michael Goodchild at email@example.com with any questions.
Click the upload button to share your photos with us!
Please try to ensure that the photos you share are the highest resolution possible - this will ensure that they are a clear resolution when they are printed!