READ WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE FRDC!
- March 9,2017 - Motor on in to the FRDC for Spring Break 2017
- March 9,2017 - Call for Photographs for Annual Photography Show at the FRDC
- February 15,2017 - “What is Going on with Fraser River Salmon? – A Conversation with Dr. Brian Riddell from the Pacific Salmon Foundation”
- February 3,2017 - Family Day at the FRDC
- November 27,2016 - FRDC excited to present “Merry Fishmas” on Dec. 3
- November 1,2016 - FRDC Excited To Announce Return of River School for 2016-17...
- October 27,2016 - FRDC to House New Westminster's Premier Photography Exhibition...
- September 19,2016 - FRDC Hosts RiverFest 2016
- May 26,2016 - RBC Blue Water Project donates $10,000 in support of FRDC’s River School
- May 19,2016 - 24th Annual Hall of Fame Inductee City of New Westminster
- May 4,2016 - Call for Photographs for Annual Photography Show at the FRDC
- March 3,2016 - This Spring Break, Get to Work! At the Fraser River Discovery Centre
- February 24,2016 - City of New West the 2016 Inductee into FRDC Fraser River Hall of Fame
- January 30,2016 - Family Day Fun at the FRDC
- January 8,2016 - FRDC's New Entrance in a New Year
- October 21,2015 - FRDC to Move Ahead with Year 2 of $2.25 Million Working River Project
- September 14,2015 - Celebrating the Fraser River
- September 10,2015 - FRDC Unveils Exhibit Concept and Preliminary Design Plan for $2.25 Million Working River Project (Click here to view the Preliminary Plan)
- May 11,2015 - FRDC launches $2.25 Million Working River Project
- April 16,2015 - Call for Photographers: *click* photos of the fraser
- November 25,2014 - $10,000 Chevron Sponsorship supports River School at the FRDC
- September 20,2014 - FRDC Unveils New Experience the Fraser Exhibit
The Fraser River Discovery Centre Society operates the Fraser River Discovery Centre. Through interactive exhibits and engaging programming, the Discovery Centre showcases the Fraser River’s role in shaping BC’s ecological, cultural and economic diversity.
Its mission is to be the Voice of the Fraser in presenting the stories of the Fraser River and their contribution to the life, history and future of British Columbia with the vision of connecting communities in discovery and celebration of the living, working Fraser River.
The Discovery Centre is open 10:00am to 4:00pm (Wednesday to Saturday) during the winter and (Monday to Sunday) during the summer. Admission to the exhibit galleries is by donation.
For media inquires please email email@example.com.